关注者

2010年11月30日

Holidays start ! Take eight

I had a date with my little man at Subang Jaya today
we went to take his report card at first( congratulation to him for passed the level )
then we go to play pool , I think I really dont have skill lah
after that , we went to Empire Shopping Mall
the design at there are really nice , I love it so much ;D especially the roof and the slide


nice right ? but my photo shooting skill is so poor lah
readers must go yourself


and we had our lunch at there
the restaurant named LAMMEEYA
but I dont really like to eat mee lah
so I had a bowl of porridge
funny right ?
eat porridge at mee restaurant




and then , sure we shopping at there
keep looking around and around
there have many branded shop
but still ok lah
not like Bangsa Village , Star Hill , Pavilion or other else
haha

we also had a rest at Starbucks
me and my little man order a chocolate cream chips and a espresso tiramisu
actually I hope to order a green tea blended but yesterday I just drink it so just order other wan lah

and tonight I have a gathering with my primary school student at 88 steamboat buffet
although just 8 ppl attend but still happy lah
and I met some friends at there
nice day