关注者

2010年11月17日

Holidays start ! Take four

Oppps
yesterday was a crazy day , actually was crazy night ><
cause we guys still alright under the sunlight

here's the story start

we guys ,
I means 5 of us , especially Panda was discussing to have a BBQ party since few weeks ago
so yesterday we had the BBQ party at wei zuen house , with mak mak , cai ling , chia wern , sin yi , egg ying , jo-yee , angeline mush and sure the 5 of us lah
so , just like what I said
we are still alright under the sunlight
when we start to BBQ
I dont know who open the beer
and I just started to drink the beer
until we all went upstairs an then , I started being crazy
you know that ? I drunk ><
and some of them also drunk
I dont know what to say about my crazy , or maybe our crazy
after I went home , I had a really bad headache
make me cant sleep and I scold by my pretty sister cause she got an exam on the next day
sorry ):
and I also feel so sorry to my friend and zuen's family
I think I gave his family a bad image
actually I really love his family
his family members are so good , they treat zuen's friend including me also very good
the warm and sweetie home feel is what I hoping to have
but now , the things happen , and there is it

okay ,
there is what happen yesterday
and actually we all really have fun
still a nice day !
and guys , I love you all


here's some photo of us (:



two little girl


In Zuen's sister room , what am I doing ?




we are cleaning the BBQ things


see , the marshmallow ><


egg + Egg


cutie jo-yee


mak mak and us , see what mush doing ?


the dangerous drink


haha , I keep writing and drawing on the board


2 cutie girl again


see , 5 of us


zuen , the house owner


they eat the pizza



that's all
Im still relaxing these holidays (: