关注者

2010年11月28日

Holidays start ! Take seven

last few day , ummm.. I means 24 of Nov
I went out with Vic again ! (:
we went to Time Square
and we keep shopping here and there (actually she just accompany me to shop ><)
of course I bought some clothes , love the clothes so much ;D
and we met her friends at there
they are kinda cute ~~ love them too
after shopping we feel tired and hungry
so we went to Sungei Wang for lunch
you know what ? I tried at T-bowl concept restaurant !
I hope to try that restaurant long time ago d
and finally I had tried it ><>
the restaurant is so cute and special
but the food..... ma ma dei lah
haha
still love it ~~~




I hope to order this , but that day the ice-cream was unavailable
cute right ? the pu-pu ice-cream ><


this is the chair ~~



after I reach home
my super brother say he is going to bring us to Dragon-i for dinner , with my mum also
of course with my mum ! cause actually we was celebrating her belated birthday
haha



sure we had bought a Secret Recipe Cake , but I think that is too sweet
but still good , the cake sweet as our home (:


the day is a perfect day right ?
nice friends , sweet family and delicious food
I love this sweetie world :D