关注者

2010年11月21日

Holidays start ! Take Five

Boring

Weekends is the most boring days
you know ?
everybody hang out on this few days
but I must stay at home
cause my super daddy will at home and he will not let me out also
so... what to do this few day ?
just log in to facebook and see who's there , and what funny video had post to or chit-chat with friends
and then , log out from facebook
after a few hours , log in to facebook again and see who's there , and share the funny videos or chit-chat with friends
and then , log out from facebook
yeah , boring right ?
I am trying to stay on twitter but I cant find out what things to tweet on there
and my twitter is actually dead lah
well , I am also trying to watch the drama on PPS but I found that it is really hard to watch that long time

my friends all busy on their stuff
some of them balik kampung
one go to China
one go to Hong Kong
one go to Taiwan
and my little man is busying on his study or maybe his family
actually he is trying to take me out also lah
but the problem is me , I cant go out
dahhhhh
that's why I am so boring lah

but still okay lah
tomorrow is Monday
hope that it will be a sunny Monday
and I am sure I will have my fun on weekdays
readers , you all have fun also right ?
sweetie holidays ;D

and do you see the toolbar at the bottom of my little bloggie ?
please do me a favor
click the FACEBOOK LIKE on it
Thanks a lot (:


oh ,and I took some picture today
see the color on my hair
pls tell me you can see it
haha